Farmow is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data, this privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Farmow.com website and the Farmow mobile app. When making a request on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or mobile number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal Data do we collect?Email address
First name and last name
Address, Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
What do we use this personal data for?Depending on how you use our Site, any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
- To provide customer support, manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- We need to perform a contract with you
- To comply with the law
- Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
Disclosure for Law EnforcementUnder certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Links to Other SitesFarmow may from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Children's PrivacyOur Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
Effective Date: 07/11/2019