What is the history of Marwari Sheep?The Marwari is an Indian breed of domestic sheep. The name originates from the home tract of the breed: Marwad. The breed resembles black-headed Persian sheep but is smaller in size and has good fleece.
What are the characteristics of Marwari Sheep?
- Marwari Sheep medium-sized animals.
- Black face, the colour extending to the lower part of neck.
- Ears extremely small and tubular.
- Both sexes are polled.
- Tail is short to medium and thin.
- Fleece is white and not very dense.
- The Marwari is raised for its wool.
- The wool quality parameters indicated that the wool is of a good carpet quality with average diameter around 36μ.
What is the weight of mature Marwari Sheep?Marwari ram is in the range of 30 - 35 kg and a mature ewe 25 - 30 kg.
H Cetin KATIRCIOnline Shepherd
- Патологическая физиология голодания Arina TARAN
- Дефицит фосфора (гипофосфатемия) Hipofosfatemi Arina TARAN
- Какие бывают кормораздатчики для ферм КРС? Irina Makarova
- Кормушки для овец Diana Myakisheva
- Питание домашних коз: что едят, виды корма и правила кормления Alina Arslantürk
- Важность минералов питании сельскохозяйственных животных Irina Makarova
Use of the information/advice in this guide is at your own risk. The Farmow and its employees do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use, or results of the use, of the information contained herein as regards to its correctness, accuracy, reliability, currency or otherwise. The entire risk of the implementation of the information/ advice which has been provided to you is assumed by you. All liability or responsibility to any person using the information/advice is expressly disclaimed by the Farmow and its employees.